If you are thinking of a career as a Solicitor and possess a strong academic background (to at least a degree level, a minimum of a 2:1), then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a versatile candidate who has completed or is currently studying toward their LPC.
Who are we?
We are an IP powerhouse comprising over 200 people in 7 locations, providing a full suite of IP services advising across the globe and in all technical and scientific disciplines. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our business ethos is all about great client service; we can only deliver that by being a great employer. Our solicitors are an integral part of our IP offering.
Training with us!
Our Training Contract will provide you with a mix of both personal and technical development. During our training programme, you will have an opportunity to work with market-leading professionals and clients across a range of sectors. Our trainees are mentored by an experienced Partner and receive unparalleled training allowing you to gain early exposure to interesting and challenging work. We invest in your growth and maintain flat hierarchies within the firm which offer great conditions for your personal development. Above all, we offer a supportive and friendly environment conducive to your growth.
What makes a good solicitor?
• Good communication skills that can be adapted for clients from various educational and commercial backgrounds.
• The ability to make confident judgment calls based on information provided
• A good eye for detail and accuracy.
What makes this an interesting career?
• The opportunity to apply your skills to a wide cross-section of clients.
• Continuing intellectual challenge - you never stop learning.
• Excellent career opportunities and financial rewards.
Your application is formed of your CV and cover letter, you must submit both in order for your application to be considered. If you have any queries about this role please contact .
- Job type